We Help Individuals, Couples and Families
Relationship Problems? Don’t Wait until it’s Too Late!
According to Recent Research, the following signs are proven symptoms of relationship deterioration that are associated with a greatly increased probability of breakup or divorce:
If You're Having One or More of the Signs Listed Above, Be Sure to Take Some Action Soon to Improve Your Situation.
Each couple is unique, and therefore, the problems they bring into the relationship are unique. Many couples simply lack skills in the areas of communication, anger management, commitment, conflict resolution and/or intimacy skills. Additionally, couples often bring to the relationship unresolved emotional issues that were created within their earlier families of origin. You may not know how to successfully resolve ongoing hurts/resentments; betrayal of trust; affairs; cheating or other infidelity-related issues; verbal abuse; anger; and/or distance/lack of closeness in your relationship.
The good news? These skills can be taught to motivated couples. In our 20+ years of experience, the actions which result in the most effective and longest-lasting results are:
- Are You Addicted to Your Phone? October 11, 2016Recently, David Matthau from 101.5 FM radio commented that he was stunned to see so many drivers using cell phones to text and make phone calls, despite the illegality of such actions and the knowledge that distracted driving, and texting…Read more Are You Addicted to Your Phone? ›
- Support Bipartisan Mental Health Reform Legislation September 29, 2016From the American Psychological Association: Please contact your Congressional Representatives Urge them to support Bipartisan Mental Health Reform Legislation (H.R.2646 and S. 2680) Following every horrific mass killing in our schools, theaters and other locations, the conversation inevitably returns to…Read more Support Bipartisan Mental Health Reform Legislation ›
- Meeting with a Psychologist: Overcoming Misconceptions July 18, 2016There’s a misconception that going to meet with a psychologist is shameful, or it’s a sign that there is something wrong with you. I am going to give you two reasons why it is actually very smart to meet with…Read more Meeting with a Psychologist: Overcoming Misconceptions ›
- Some Words of Understanding and Comfort… June 21, 2016Some of you know that my family suffered a heart breaking loss not long ago. My seven and a half week old grandson passed away May 4, 2016. To provide comfort, a friend sent me this lovely post, which appeared…Read more Some Words of Understanding and Comfort… ›
- Inner Critic’s Mapping and Mastery of the Inner World: An innovative guide to self-empowerment June 16, 2016Years ago, African Americans popularized “your mama” jokes, which involved one person insulting someone’s mother, leading the other person to defend his mother by hurling an even greater insult at the first person’s mother. This typically led to an exchange…Read more Inner Critic’s Mapping and Mastery of the Inner World: An innovative guide to self-empowerment […]